Friday, June 29, 2007

Pretty Little Things





Day Two Sally Jeans Class.............what fun we had as we collaged, great techniques to take you to a different level of collaging. While pasting and cutting I had in the back of my mind that I would never want to use this ugly peice of nothingness for my pendant but it actually ended up being amazingly cool.
Many of us did not finish our pendants but, those who did turned out wonderful. We all did however smoke out the cabin breathing in the air of artists gone mad trying to get the flux in the right spot. Sally makes it look so easy and make no mistake this gal has talent....... it doesn't happen in one class unless you are Cindy, Jen....... or... Cathy.......I think Julie and Deb burned the 3a.m. oil finishing theirs. Diana had hers done for the big party at Dear Lizzies......she however is a genius with the sodering iron.i love the sparkle of this photo that Diana took at Dear Lizzies, thank you for sharing. I miss each of you dearly and am still trying to digest it all peice by peice.

3 comments:

Laurie G. said...

Thank you Candice and Julie for the stream of pics and posts. I'm still floating from our retreat and it's fun to be able to visit here to continue to revel in it. What a glorious time it was!

Unknown said...

I wish I could visit Dear Lizzies. To me it looks like heaven on earth.

Lola Enchanted said...

What a beautiful place! I'm screaming with delight... So sad that I don't live anywhere NEAR there... Great picture!!!!